Getting Assistance

Articles and Info


by: Social Security Administration

Read more

Tips for a Successful Client-Attorney Relationship

by: State Bar of Arizona

Read more

Where to Find an Attorney for Specific Legal Advice

 All legal service programs in Arizona differ, and their criteria for accepting cases vary as well. Find out what programs are available and where to go for assistance.

Certified Fiduicaries

A certified fiduciary serves as a court appointed guardian, conservator or personal representative for one or more persons, charging a fee, unrelated to the person or decedent and is not nominated in the will.

Assistance with Legal Document Preparation

Find out how Arizona certified legal documents preparers (“AZCLDPs”), who have been certified by the Arizona Supreme Court, are authorized to help you complete legal documents.

Related Questions

Question: Does AZ law allow for co-Agents on a Durable General Power of Attorney?
Read Answer »

Question: My husband has Parkinson's Disease and has cognitive issues related to it. I am his durable POA, which went into effect last spring. In the summer, he contacted a company to install solar panels and signed a contract to lease the panels over the next 20 years for a total of $50,000. I never saw the actual contract that he signed. He said that he thought they were attaching the lease payments to our electric bill. The solar went into affect in September but we just received the first bill which is when I became aware of the lease. Is there any way that I can cancel the contract at this point?
Read Answer »

Question: Landlord has ignore his responsibility to reimburse security deposit. Unit left in excellent condition forwarding address provided. My rights for recourse are?
Read Answer »

Question: I was arrested by a sheriff that left all personal property at the scene, can Isue the sheriff's office
Read Answer »

Question: How do I take care of my daughters estate, since she did not have a will, nor life insurance and was living under the poverty level?
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program