Latest News

  • Contributing Attorney

    Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More


    Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at —

  • Savvy Seniors

    Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.


  • My ex wife & I have shared custody of our 2 boys 9 & 11. I have been off work for over a year due to seizures, psoriatic arthritis and back problems & depression. I'm presently waiting to see if I can get on disability. My ex brings the boys to me on weeks I have them. I can not drive due to seizures. She recently sent me a nasty text telling me if I only knew what's coming and she'll take boys from me. What are my rights? She was diagnosed with bi-polar disease and I worry about my boys. I want the best for them but can she take them away from me? . I love them so much. Thank you
  • How much does it cost?
  • To be charged criminaly for incest do the involved parties have to be married
  • My ex husband commuted domestic violence against me, got charged with a felony false imprisonment charge, was put on probation and got ordered supervised visits through family court, his mom was the supervisor and he gave up visitations and didn’t contact us or go to court for close to two years, all of a sudden he wants 50/50 custody I got awarded sole legal decision making and he was re arrested for assault on a new girl friend but charges were dropped, will the court give more than supervised visits back?
  • my brother and I are Coconino County Superior Court appointed guardian/conservator for my mother who has recently died. How do we terminate this arrangement with the court? It is also time for the annual report to the court. There is less than $60 in the estate.
  • I am not sure if anything can be done . My son who is 26 yrs old had his jaw broken, it was broken to two places and it was also dislocated. He had surgery and had a plate put in. His bit is not even now and he has what we believe is a small sharp bone sticking out where his jaw joins so when he bites this bone digs into the side of his jaw. he has already went to his follow up from the hospital and at that time he asked the Dr why this was with the bone and his bite and the Dr replied I did the best I could. Is there any thing we can do regarding this? did the hospital get the rite DR
  • My rental house was vandalized. A police report was filed and we do not know the culprit. Are the tenants responsible to cover damages due to the vandalism?
  • My son is 18 and will graduate HS next spring. He has already been accepted to ASU west and will live at home since it is so close to the house. Can I have my ex continue to pay child support if he is in college and living at home?
  • Can my landlord evict me if I don't pay them for accidental damage to a carport/storage area that they had their insurance company pay for?
  • I received five day notice for non-payment of rent. I am in process of seeking emergency assistance. Can I be evicted if I am only able to pay the rent but not late fees?


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program