Articles and Info

Articles coming up

Related Questions

Question: Is there is legal timeframe that the landlord has to repair the ac unit in Az.
Read Answer »

Question: My Landlord told my housing specialists that she doesn't want me here because i have PTSD. She also told them if i don't sign a mutual agreement she will find a way to get rid of me. She filed an injunction of harassment because i asked several times about fixing my AC because it's broken. What are my options? Thanks
Read Answer »

Question: I own my townhouse . I live in a self governed CO-OP . We vote to elect our own board We have a Management Co that we employ and pay . We have a new President on our board . I've lived here 9 yrs . This individual has lived here 2yrs . He wants to inspect every ones Home once a year now . This has never been done before and isn't in our bylaws . Is this legal ? I don't want him in my home . Can he just make up new rules without a vote from the other owners ?
Read Answer »

Question: Upon my mothers death, I inherited her home in a 55+ park. The manager has tried to tell me I cannot stay there because I am only 49. When I pointed out this had been addressed in original contract, she was not happy. Since then, she has spread negative rumors to other tenants, including derogatory remarks regarding my sexual orientation. She has told the security guards that I am not allowed visitors after dark - although no other resident has this restriction. She has opened my mail... What can I do about this?
Read Answer »

Question: I have 3 questions and many other questions but I will just add 3 , if this form will let me. How can I get free or reduced legal help against landlords and the other question how do get the same thing for a will?? Also the same thing against corrupte stores and company's??I live in direr poverty and really just can't afford anything unfortunately and it's not my fault. I am an orphan the state ruined my life and took everything from and left me in direr poverty with noway out that's why I can't afford a lawyer nor anything. A little help not advise would help. Don't want a hand out nor pity
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program