questions & answers
Question: Who do you report financial crimes against the elderly
In Arizona, there are many places where a person can report financial crimes against the elderly. Here are some resources:
- Adult Protective Services: 1-877-SOS-ADULT (1-877-767-2385)
- Your local law enforcement agency
- Area Agency on Aging 24 hour senior helpline: (602) 264-HELP (4357) or 1-888-783-7500
- Arizona Attorney General's Office: (602) 542-2124
If the financial abuse was against you specifically, in addition to the services listed above, you can also file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General's office by going to their website.
Who do you report financial crimes against the elderly
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program