questions & answers
Question: are there any organizations in phoenix,arizona that investigates police abuse?
There are several local and national organizations that investigate police abuse in Phoenix. All of these organizations work independently of the police and investigate police abuse regularly.
· www.acluaz.org : American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona
· www.azag.gov : Arizona Attorney Generals Office
· The Attorney Generals Office: (602) 542-5263 or (602)542-4911
are there any organizations in phoenix,arizona that investigates police abuse?
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program
Generic versions of the drug Cialis, sold as tadalafil, now available from many manufacturers.