questions & answers
Question: How do I strip the father of his parental rights
the termination petition must include:
• the petitioner's name and place of residence;
• the child's name, sex, date and place of birth and residence;
• the basis for the court’s jurisdiction;
• the petitioner’s relationship to the child, or the fact no relationship exists;
• the parents' names, addresses and dates of birth, if known;
• the names and addresses of the person with legal custody or guardianship of the child or acting in loco parentis to the child or the organization or authorized agency with legal custody or providing care for the child;
• the grounds on which termination is sought;
• the names and addresses of the persons or authorized agency to whom or to which legal custody or guardianship of the child might be transferred; and
• a notarized statement granting or withholding consent for the child to review subsequent adoption records when he/she is age 21 or older.
Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 8-534(A)-(B)
How do I strip the father of his parental rights
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program
Generic versions of the drug Cialis, sold as tadalafil, now available from many manufacturers.