Volunteer Lawyers Program – DNA Profile

The Volunteer Lawyers Program for DNA includes Northern Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. Contact a volunteer lawyer by calling the DNA office nearest you or call the main DNA office in Window Rock. Reservations for Navajo, Hopi, Jicarilla Apache, Havasupai, Hualapai, and Southern San Juan Paiute tribes and San Juan County, NM, Apache, Coconino, and Navajo Counties. Interpreters provided for Navajo and Spanish if a client doesn't speak English.

2343 E Braodway Blvd, Suite 200
Tucson, AZ 85719
Phone: 928.871.4151
Toll Free: 800.789.5824
Website: http://www.nativelegalnet.org


  • What are my rights when a mobile home park is selling and supposedly turning park into apts. I cannot afford to move the mobile home, it is too old
  • Our parents passed away two months ago and in their Will they appointed me guardian of my fourteen year old, half sister. Her grandparents don't like me and want to gain custody of her. Their son always said he never wants them to have my sister because of how he was raised. Our parent's assets are split between us so I will be able to take care of her until she comes of age to get her half. Please help. I can't get through this hard time without her with me.
  • Can the parents agree to pay the child support directly to the other parent without using the clearing house?
  • If I have two parents but only live with one and I don't want to live with either one of them and I have a sister who is 24 can I go live with her? Im 15 and curious
  • In Arizona when can a legally married man(woman) be charged with rape of his/her spouse?
  • What is the homestead exemption and how it protect home owners?
  • Was recently evicted from a place I was residing at for several years,the minute i left ,was the last day of my sanity ..!I've been trying to maintain my employment as a caregiver.but have literally been moving everywhere ..week to week.from cheap motels ,attempted roomate wanted ads,-big mistake!I've been struggling to find a single, place in AZwilling to give me a second chance .they all claim I need to wait up to two years before they'll consider my application. 4now ..i'm not making enough to get established anywhere .CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE?IM QUIET,CAN AFFORD 600MNTHLY
  • If the mother, whoese case is in AZ moves to TX without the child, and didn't notify the non custodial parent or AZ until father filed a motion of modification (6 months later). Can the father file and Order the Stop Payment and close case, because child is with someone els??
  • I have not lived with my husband in over 6 years. Technically we are still legally married even though we have not been or seen or talked to each other in over years. I do know that he lives in another state but not the city or address. how can I file for divorce to finally end this chapter in my life? what are the steps i need to take to end this?




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program