Volunteer Lawyers Program - Pima County Profile

The Volunteer Lawyer Program (VLP) for Pima County offers self-help clinics, court projects, and direct representation. The VLP assists eligible clients with all types of civil legal needs, including family law, bankruptcy, employment law, wills, housing, and immigration. Contact VLP through the toll free number for more information about eligibility.

2343 E Broadway Blvd, Suite 200
Tucson, AZ 85719
Phone: 520.623.9461
Toll Free: 800.640.9465
Fax: 520.620.0443
Website: http://www.vlparizona.org/


  • My common law husband and I build our life together for 14 years and had 3 children. We separated for a year. We got back together and a few months later he passes away. Can I validate marriage? His adult unemployed children gain access to our belongs. they barred me from everything. I have our minor children.
  • I have been renting for almost 5 yrs. The rental came with appliances. The touch pad for the water and ice is cracked and the button is showing. Every one tells me it is wear and tear but the landlord wants me to replace it.It's $150 just for that part. By law, Do I have to or is it wear and tear?
  • Where can I go to get the appropriate form to "Petition for Annulment"? I have taken two different sets of forms to the court and both have been denied.
  • is a custodial parent required by law to notify the non custodial parent of an address change, whether its in the divorce decree/custody agreement or not?
  • We signed a lease saying we were responsible for plumbing issues. We should not have moved there. We’ve had plumbers out so many times and we still have no working toilet or sink. Is there anything we can do at all. I feel like we’re stuck for a year without a bathroom with children and a brand new infant in the home. Any advice?
  • can a mother say she had no children in a last will and testament if she does. Then state that no one of her lineage can contest the will?
  • cant pay my monthly payments on 6 credit cards my home is paid off can they take home are no just lien
  • I was given exclusive use of our residence in my OOP. Is my husband still required to pay his half of the rent even though he was required to leave the residence?
  • Where can I find out what my atlas number is?
  • I was born & raised in Phoenix, Az. When I was born my mom thought my dad sent in my paper for birth certificate and my dad thought my mom sent it in. In all reality it didn't get sent in at all, in the required time frame deadline so now my birth certificate reads (not named) and my last name with all of the other info re: my birth (parents names, etc) How do I get my first & middle name added to my birth certificate? I need to have this done for the new Real ID & so I can switch things over to a new state. ( driver lic, etc) can this be done from out of state & how much would it cost? Thanks


  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program