Tohono O'odham Legal Services – Sells Profile

Serves Native Americans living on or near the Tohono O'odham Reservation in Pinal & Gila Counties; and, Tohono O'odham tribal members living off reservation who have cases which require litigation in the Tohono O'odham Tribal Court. Languages for which interpreters can be provided: O'odham

P.O. Box 246
Main & Education Streets
Sells, AZ 85634
Phone: 928.383.2420


  • I have been verbally harassed by a company that out-sources my company to do work for them. I have a few pages documenting what has been said or name calling that has occurred ( so many names everything from "scar face, lesbian, and whore). I was wondering if this would be considered a hostile work environment?
  • Does the Superior Court have a procedure for expedited processing of time sensitive cases? If so, would that procedure be applicable to a foreclosure of the right to redeem a tax lien?
  • If both parents have passed away and the will wasn't finished before they were both passed away, but their wishes were known as to who should get the 2 children. Will that family member get the children or who legally would custody of the kids go to?
  • In the state of Arizona can a parent/parents legally kick a 17 year old out?
  • I now live in Arizona I had full guardianship of my grandson in Michigan, We moved here with his mother,she now has moved out, been her for 8 months, how do I go about getting legal guardianship here, The mother is a drug addict ,supposedly not using,but do believe she does,without it showing, she wants guardianship back. Father lives in Ohio ,he hasn't had contact in two years,.
  • 3 days ago I signed a year long lease. Now, 3 days after singing, the rent price has dropped substantially due to Covid19. I am also being cut back on hours drastically at work. I am wondering if i have any rights for them to honor the current rent price or if I have any rights due to extreme financial crisis. Since I can’t work, I can’t get paid or pay my rent. My lease has a statement of Force Majeure but it seems that’s only beneficial for the landlord. Any options as to how I legally not be in trouble for missed payments or termination of lease?
  • To get a restraining order do you have to be physically abused?
  • I was offered a job and need to terminate my lease with short notice. I've provided notice in writing to my landlord (both via email and certified letter), as well as called several times, but I haven't gotten any sort of response from them. Do I have any further responsibilities or recourse?
  • I'm renting a room from someone that does not have the right to do so from the management company what legal recourse do I have agianst this person
  • If a divorced parent has full legal custody and full physical custody can they legally move the children out of state without the consent of the other parent?


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program