Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Nogales - Santa Cruz County Profile

Provides high quality advocacy services to low-income clients in Santa Cruz County. SALA also provides immigration legal services and advice through immigration attorneys and paralegal staff in the Tucson, Bisbee and Nogales offices. Priorities include VAWA, U and T visa cases, derivative citizenship, adjustment of status, naturalization, and deportation/removal defense

2343 E Broadway Blvd, Suite 200
Tucson, AZ 85719-6007
Phone: 520-623-9465
Fax: 520.287.9268


  • Do I was given a 60 day notice to vacate from my landlord because he said the property was going to be sold. If they dont sell the property and put it up for rent can I pursue legal actions? I feel like they gave me a 60 day notice because their maintenance man moved things around in my yard which allowed my dog to get out of my yard and I told the landlord I would take the maintenance man to court if something happened to my dog and 2 weeks later got the notice and 2 weeks after that someone hit and killed my dog... what can I do?
  • I had my wages garnished last year. Judgment creditor filed a motion to show cause against the garnishee. Garnishee was ordered to pay the outstanding balance now the same creditor is garnishing my checks again. What about the judgment against the garnishee is this legal?
  • Is there a program for an inmate at Dept of Corrections to file bankruptsy?
  • Is a landlord responsible for scorpion control or is that considered routine pest control?
  • In 2013 I got charged with drug paraphernalia, I never went to court do I had a warrant out. In 2018 it got dismissed after 5 year review.. I recently got in trouble and have a court date coming up soon, is there any chance they can reopen and charge me for the case in 2013?
  • What can be done about black mold in rental property resulting in tenants having to be hospitalized.Landlord not wanting to do anything to remove or make a safe & healthy livable dwelling?
  • How does my granddaughter get an annulment? She has no income.
  • how do I get a copy of my divorce paperwork
  • i am 21. work part time, school part time at GCC. my boyfriend(baby daddy) and i just broke up. i need help on what to do legally for custody and also to file for child support. i need help before around christmas time. i am 30 weeks pregnant and don't want to lose my little baby boy.
  • I want to amend my divorce decree so I can re-join the military. Currently ex is living out of state with child and I'm living overseas. Is it possible to make change without either of us flying back to AZ?


  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program