Glendale Victim Assistance Profile

To be eligible for these services you must be the victim of a misdemeanor crime committed and charged in the city of Glendale. Offers services to victims of a misdemeanor crime committed and charged in the city of Glendale. The center provides: 24-hour on-scene crisis services, information services to help victims successfully interact with the criminal justice system assistance with Orders of Protection and related domestic violence issues, investigative and court support to victims. These services are provided by a trained victim advocates.

6830 N 57th Dr
Glendale, AZ 85301
Phone: 623.930.3030


  • My late husband suffered from Alzheimer's Disease when he borrowed money and signed documents that deeded his home to another person. That person refuses to return title of the home to my late husband's estate even though the loan was paid off in full. What are my rights?
  • I was served with a writ of restitution by my landlord, i currently own the mobile home and i was asked to leave within 5 days, but i own the mobile home so my question is what happends to my m.h after i leave, i was given the option to remove or sell it. Can i return if i have buyers interested in buying it or do the landlords automatically keep it?
  • Re: an increase in monthly maintenance fees in a housing CO-OP (not apt, not condo). QUESTION: Is there a percentage maximum that the monthly fees may be raised? Our by-laws say it is 20% without resident/member/owner approval, but some owner-members say it is only 5% by AZ law. (That sounds like tenant/landlord law which shouldn't apply.) Thanks for the help.
  • Hi, I've been working at a company delivering appliances to house for almost two years, at one of the delivery i end up damaging a driveway (private road sink in ) it was a thin black top road, my employer is making me pay for towing, drive way and truck damage. Can they do that? I ask them why don't they use their insurance and the answer was cause their rates will go up.
  • We unknowingly moved into a complex that is infested with bedbugs. They management here is fully aware of this problem and never told us. Almost a year later I have had to throw everything away. 1 bunk bed, 2 toddler beds, and my queen bed. I asked for a copy of my file and have been refused. I served the office with a 10 day compliance notice and sent one certified mail. The office manager laughed in my face and told me he was just going to evict me. There are several units that broke leases due to bedbugs. What is my next step?
  • I just received a bill for wastewater services for 15 years in the amount of $5000. This is the first bill I have ever received. They sent a letter that they have waived late fees and penalties. What should I do?
  • If i have a letter from a high authority stating that i can chew tobacco under age, can i get in trouble
  • My ex owes back child support and is going to recieve an inheritance. Can Child support collect back support from his inheritance?
  • I have been served by the constable a 10 day eviction notice do I count weekends or just Monday through Friday for the 10 days?
  • Can I call the police on my parents if they choose not to give me my birth certificate, social security number, clothes, and school things such as books? i left my house to be at my boyfriends and they are not giving me any of my stuff what do I do? how do I get it back?


  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program