Catholic Community Services in Western Arizona Profile

Programs for disabled individuals, homemaking assistance, nutrition services for seniors, domestic violence safe housle and counseling, case management services, and adult day care programs for elderly and disabled men and women.

690 East 32nd Street
Yuma, AZ 85365
Phone: 928.341.9400
Toll Free: 888.514.3482
Fax: 928.341.8428


  • I was contacted by the Sheriffs dept. and told an Order of Protection was served to me the past April. I was never served any documents or aware of this. How may I get a record (copy) of this service?
  • I need help with getting food.
  • We have new owners. I own my mobile and rent lot. New owners not giving written leases. Just raising rents,and not giving written rules. Nothing getting signed. Is that legal.
  • I am currently active duty 19 years. Divorced 2 years ago. Spouse is eligible for a share of my retirement. However the decree states I must begin to pay her share of my retirement beginning the month I am eligible to retire. It was based of a % share. No lawyer or my military office can give me how much that share is in dollars they tell me they will know when I retire. How can I pay her monthly when no one knows the amount until I retire? Is it even Legal that I have to pay her retirement if I haven’t retired? Did I not get good representation?
  • what can I do if my house went on foreclosure 2 years ago? how can it affect me and my family want to rent a place to live?
  • I have established a visitation agreement with my daughters paternal grandmother (father side) and we have only had one visitation on Oct 5th. The last two visits she knew about a month before they were supposed to happen and the times. Both times she made an excuse as to why she couldn't make it at the very last minute and they were silly excuses(job for first excuse and 2nd can't find the place but she was across the street??)I feel that she is violating the order, what can I do?
  • I have used the last name of my mothers second husband for my whole life. I was unaware that I was not officially adopted or entitled to use the name until recently with the new ID law coming into effect. Can I change my name legally now. If I do so will my wife have change her name. even though we were married several years ago? every thing I own is in the last name of my step dad does that matter if I change it now?
  • How do I legally remove my verbally and emotionally abusive non-rent paying adult son from my home? He's also unemployed, by choice. Thank you.
  • I moved into my house last year, and I just renewed my lease. I went to replace the batteries in my fire alarms and it says they needed to be replaced in 2015. I filed a work order with the landlord and they texted me to find out what was wrong bur never came to fix the problem. Is this a requirement for them to fix?
  • Can a gas station attendant refuse to give you change?





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program