Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc. Profile

A broad range of programs serving Pima, Pinal and Gila counties, ranging from counseling for individual and family problems, assistance to immigrants and refugees, shelters for pregnant teenagers and single women and their infants, nutrition programs and case management for elderly.

140 W. Speedway, Suite 230
Tucson, AZ 85705-7688
Phone: (520) 623-0344
Catholic Community Services in Western Arizona
Pio Decimo Center
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Clinic
Southwest Community Services - The Division of Disabled Persons


  • At what age do you have a right to live with a parent you feel safe with ?
  • What would be the circumstance if my landlord and I both thought we had insurance policies and the address was given to each insurance company incorrectly therefor policies did not exist for the address. Who would be responsible for my loss and damages? The landlord is blaming their contractor for the vandalism, and would this be why my landlord toyed with me for 3 months then finally replaced the HVAC unit when they finally had coverage to do so? Because If I ran into the problem with my insurance company I am sure when they tried to file a claim they ran into the same issue.
  • I was fired for reporting a crime and do not have money for an attorney. What is the process in order to file a case myself.
  • Was recently evicted from a place I was residing at for several years,the minute i left ,was the last day of my sanity ..!I've been trying to maintain my employment as a caregiver.but have literally been moving everywhere ..week to week.from cheap motels ,attempted roomate wanted ads,-big mistake!I've been struggling to find a single, place in AZwilling to give me a second chance .they all claim I need to wait up to two years before they'll consider my application. 4now ..i'm not making enough to get established anywhere .CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE?IM QUIET,CAN AFFORD 600MNTHLY
  • My ex-wife has custody of my dauther and has filed a petition with the court to take her out of the state? What is my defense to keep her here.
  • Is there any course of action that can be taken to have parental rights restored threw family court after looseing a CPS case and appeal and having parental rights severed to children. Can any litigation or legal course if action be taken to amend over turn or modify a family court judgement on a cps case that the parent lost at trial & appeal
  • If you moved from another state this month can you get food stamp support now that here in AZ
  • I am a single mother(one child) and living on a Teacher's salary. I have a mortgage and a considerable amount of credit debt, plus student loans. I can make my house payment but am struggling to make any of the credit payments. Question is: Can I file Bankruptcy ( ch7) and keep my house. None of the debt was secured with my home.
  • Can the landlord tell the postal carrier the apartment is empty and to stop mail from being delivered if we still live there
  • When the child turns 18 does the child support stop or does the support continue until what age?


  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program