Arizona Community Action Association Profile

ACAA promotes economic self-sufficiency for low income people through several member agencies and provides information about where to get help.

340 E Palm Ln
Ste 315
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone: (602) 604-0640
Fax: (602) 604-0644


  • can a person be eviced if they go on welfare and don't pay the landlord funds rec by state for there budgeted rent reported?
  • what do u do when ur child comes home says shes been given zanax by prescription as no md visit.was not allowed to talk w teen privately.said drugs. for sleep and anxiety no problem since home
  • I've had no hot water for over ten days, the manager says there working on it what can I do?
  • I am on section 8, I rent from a real estate agency. I am being evicted for not paying my water bill. The realtor makes me share the water bill with my neighbor, and divides it in half for us to pay. I have not been able to pay for it, I have two daughters and we struggle to pay the electric and other expenses. In the past he has allowed me to get caught up when i file for taxes. I pay it out of the earned income credit refund, this year he is not allowing me to do so. They are evicting me, I asked if i could pay it when i get my tax refund, he said no. Is it legal to charge me half of H2o?
  • my landlord wants me out but hasnt served no papers what do i do
  • Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online Safely

  • Is it possible to force a will into probate as I can't get a copy of the will?
  • can ex force me out of house within one week?
  • I agreed to purchase a home I believed was owned free and clear by the owner with owner financing. I later learned the owner did not own the home free and clear, and when costly repairs come up he refused to help defray the costs. Was I protected under the tenant landlord act and can he foreclose as he is threatening? I have already moved out and found a new place to live.
  • My daughter and her boyfriend were residing in a trailer that we own without a rental agreement. Due to domestic violence filed by my daughter she moved back home with us. How do we evict the ex-boyfriend?




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program