City of Mesa Housing Services Division Profile

Administers the Section 8 Rental Assistance, Housing Rehabilitation and Escobedo Affordable Housing programs.

20 East Main Street, Suite 250
Mesa, AZ 85201
Phone: 480.644.3536
Fax: 480.644.2923


  • Recently i signed a paper stating that i gave my 14 yr. olds father temporary authority of our son. We were never married and we split up when he was only a few months old. When will i be able to get him back?
  • am i able to apply on line? I have trouble with transportaion but will make arrangements if this is not an option for me. Thank you.
  • if you are working 2 days a week can you get unemployment still
  • What can I do if I feel my 9 year old is not being properly cared for in the other parent's home that I currently share joint custody with? For example, most recently the other parent left our child at a nearby apartment complex pool with another 9 year old completely alone and unsupervised or accompanied by any other adult (the kids were the only ones there) for over an hour while the other parent allegedly walked to a gas station to purchase alcohol. My child also complains that the other parent is using drugs in front of him. Is this considered neglect and what are my options?
  • I live in a apartment complex in Mesa n require renters insurance...I have done so the entire time thru when my lease comes up they require me to get renters insurance thru them..
  • Son has 3 1/2 yr old daughter living solely w him in Phx, AZ for the past 3 yrs after getting joint custody 3 1\2 yrs ago Parental plan - daughter lives w each parent alternating every 3 mo. Son took daughter to OR after 3 mo. Mother was homeles. Both parents agreed daughter not to stay w her till mother stable. Mother been convicted/2 yr diversion for DV in OR, has made little attempt to contact her daughter and has made no now for over a yr. Son continues to pay child support. Question is - Can the child support order be modified so son doesn't shave to pay it to her? Thank you.
  • I applied for birth certificate at hospital for my baby boy when he was born and I have not received it
  • When the child turns 18 does the child support stop or does the support continue until what age?
  • Ny childs father's name is not on the birth certificate, can he still file for custody
  • Can a landlord lawfully send you a 30 day notice to vacate in a form of a text message instead of a written notice as called for in the lease agreement? is this legal?





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program