Maricopa County Conciliation Services Profile

Offers mediation and conciliation services for spouses who are considering or who are in the process of divorce. The focus of this brief counseling is to assist spouses in making an informed and thoughtful decision regarding their future. Mediation is a process in which parents meet with a professional mediator to try and reach an agreement with respect to child custody and parenting time. These services are designed to avoid lengthy legal battles.

Maricopa County Superior Court
201 W. Jefferson, 3rd Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phone: 602.506.3296
Fax: 602.506.1670


  • my loan servicer is part of the independent foreclosure review and im confirmed for compensation can I take legal action for things such as lost wages and early retirement withdraw fees and tax penalties I have detailed documentation foreclosure happened in 2010.
  • I have an OOP against my ex boyfriend & he is still harassing/stalking me. I contact the police & file my reports. I am going to move back to Wa. state but my lease ends at the end of Dec. 2014. My question is.. can I get out of my lease early without any fines/fees or trouble?
  • About 10 years ago I had an affair that ended with the birth of a child. This relation ended (my wife is aware of all this) and since then I have been paying child support. Recently the woman with whom I had the affair married and asked me to sign a legal paper whereby I agree to allow the child to change her last name and assume that of her husband. Does this imply her husband adopted the child?
  • I and another coworker have become pregnant, since informing our employer of our current conditions our job responsiblities have changed dramatically, the employer has not treated us with respect and has caused undue stress on us both. Also the employer has denied us time off for doctor's appointments and refuses to work with our current schedules to accommadate our appointments. Where are we covered under the FMLA or are we? We have fewer then 15 employees and we are a non-profit organization.
  • My boyfriend was arrested last night for aggravated assault against me. I told the police that he has a history of mental illness and that he needed to go to a psychiatric hospital but they took him to jail anyway. I am not pressing charges but I am afraid the state will. How do I help him get the charge dropped and get mental help?
  • Can a complex keep the hot water off, for along period of time?
  • Can my 1/2 of the deposit be withheld if I comply to my notice to vacate and leave before lease is up and my roommate stays aka “squats”. He has decided to stay and never gave his notice to vacate , because due to the pandemic, his next rental is unavailable for another 30/60 days. The landlord states he has to leave and my rooomate is fighting it. The landlord threatened my deposit as well even tho I’m vacating the property when I’m supposed to . Can they keep my 1/2 of them deposit bc of my roommates actions?
  • I understand the landlord can raise the rent at the end of each lease but how much can it be raised each time? Also they drained our swimming pool. Tje day rhe owner was out looking at it I said to him thinking about closing it huh, he stated get out of my head. Can he just close the pool without giving a notice. Also it's one of our amenities so is he obligated to notify us of the closure and how are we compensated for no pool.
  • My question is if I didn't get a notice from the constables to leave the property can the manager come throw ur living room window and change the door locks without notifying the tenant
  • I have congested heart failure and getting disability then went to jail.. check stop when in jail had to go to er for heart paims from jail bill collector called saying I was getting a warrant if not pay bill is that true





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program