Arizona Center for Disability Law - Tucson Profile

ACDL is a not-for-profit public interest law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals with a wide range of physical, mental, psychiatric, sensory and cognitive disablilities.

177 N Church Ave
Ste 800
Tucson, AZ 85701
Phone: (520) 327-9547
Toll Free: (800) 922-1447
Fax: (520) 884-0992
Arizona Center for Disability Law-Phoenix


  • My husband managed a duplex for 4 yrs until he passed away 2wks ago, We moved from duplex 9 months ago he subleased our apt to"friends" the terms we may move back anytime & still use 50% of the property as our own. He also had a rv that he had rented out &occupants remained a watched over property. Within 2wks of his death sub leasers told owner about rv & occupants which was explained & a non issue. Sub lessees then insisted I remove my property per owner,Tenants under our deposit owner said he will be here Tues to take inventory &if anyone removes anything he will consider it property damage
  • can i get acches covered domestic violence glasses ?
  • We unknowingly moved into a complex that is infested with bedbugs. They management here is fully aware of this problem and never told us. Almost a year later I have had to throw everything away. 1 bunk bed, 2 toddler beds, and my queen bed. I asked for a copy of my file and have been refused. I served the office with a 10 day compliance notice and sent one certified mail. The office manager laughed in my face and told me he was just going to evict me. There are several units that broke leases due to bedbugs. What is my next step?
  • My mother-in-law agreed to store my belongings in a shed that I gave her. My husband who I am divorcing took it out of the shed and let it get rained on ruining all my belongings. Is my mother-in-law and my husband responsible
  • I am about to be sued for an old credit card debt. I am permanently disabled and on social security only. Can my social security be garnished?
  • I let my boyfreind drive my car while we were together. we are now broken up and he wont give me my car what rights do i have
  • How long do family members need to wait to be allowed copies of a Will? Do family members get notices?
  • Waterheaterstopped working howlandLordhastofixit
  • Just recently got married ,moved out of my rental because the wife has a lease on an apt until april 2016 the apt we live in has a washroom adjoined to it ,the plumbing has leaked twice into the bathroom and bedroom ruining the carpet and some personal belongings. this has happened twice. I complained directly to the property management and her response is "i am not authorized to notify or request repairs because I am not on the lease" my question is in Arizona can management companies ignore safety and health complaints due to a spouse not being on the lease.
  • This is a plea for my best friend. She is desperate need of legal help. She has shared custody of her 7 year old daughter with the father of the daughter and his wife. Her ex and his wife have harassed her, have bullied her by coming to her work and causing a scene, that resulted in the police getting called. They have given consent for the daughter to have surgery without the consent of my friend (the girls mom) or even telling her that she was going to have surgery. My friend found out after the surgery was done and the girls face was swollen and purple.





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program