Arizona Senior Citizens Law Project Profile

Offers information and legal assistance to seniors in the Maricopa County. Volunteer lawyers and trained advocates can assist clients with any of the legal issues such as government benefits, consumer affairs, wills, probate and guardianship.

4146 N 12th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Phone: (602) 252-6710


  • We have MAJOR problens in my apartment complex, so we are moving this first or second week of the month. It is now the 6th and I have NOT been given a 5 day pay or quit even tho the landlord told me her boss wants us evicted. I'm mostly worried they will lock us out, but that seems illegal. Can I assume Im allowed to stay here for the month since no 5 days to pay or quit has been given? What should I expect?
  • Can the county have you removed from a residence without evicting you or given prior notice
  • I Am 16 years old and i have a job at bojangles. My parents is in charge of my bank account so they have access to my money at will. When i get into trouble they empty out my bank account without me knowing and sometimes they dont even tell me. Is that legal for them to take my money that i have worked hard for.
  • Igot marry like 2years ago andhe just useme to Clem mykids he got 8000.00 eight thousand back we where to gather for 1 mouth can u. Help me feel free call me 6026722595 Erica thanks
  • I was married at the time my two children were born, my ex husband left the state and haves nothing to do with my kids and I want to know how I can take his name off of the birth certificate and change my kids last name to my maiden name? Thank you
  • My landlord entered the property thorough a window and began to move my things out because I failed to pay rent. Without my consent he took a house key while he was inside the property and used it to re-gain access while i was at work. He Showed up to my work ordering me to leave work and move my stuff out, endless phone calls at all hours to my 13 yr old sons phone and so on. On 8/16 I came home to find a 5 day notice dated 8/15 taped to the front door, today I received a copy via cert mail. Do the 5 days begin when the notice was taped to my door or today when received the cert mail?
  • How can I start to get childsupport for my child
  • im 16 and after my dad tried to kill me i now my mom who has full custody of me. i dont want to live here anymore i have to share a room with two other people, my mom drinks, and here boyfriend verbally abuses my little sisters. i would like to live with my aunt who lives in another state to have full custody of me without being emancipated, anyway i could do that?
  • My mother is a 100 percent disabled veteran in her 60s who tried to help a lady temporarily. For over two years this lady has lived off my mother rent free, scammed her into cosigning for a car, and has mentally and physically abused my mom. This lady's daughter is a lawyer in training aka going to school to be a lawyer and has my mom terrified to do anything to get rid of this woman. I do not know the legal steps to begin to fix my mom's life with her being held fiscally hostage as well as these other forms of abuse. Who might I seek for advice or advocacy for this?
  • What is the law in Arizona regarding revocation of driver's license because of age, health, or mental condition for elderly persons?


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program