Arizona Fair Housing Center Profile

Provides services to individuals who have suffered discrimination in any housing situation. They can provide information and claim forms to individuals who have suffered discrimination or make legal referrals for individuals who need further assistance.

1402 S Central Ave
BLD A, Ste B
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone: (602) 548-1599
Toll Free: 1-800-367-8939


  • I want to change my name due to domestic violence. He was convicted in Texas, a felony. And here but only a misdemeanor. Im getting ready to move and want it done fast. I dont know where he is but I know hes keeping a eye on me. I dont have the funds to pay so how do I go about it
  • what is the meaning of domestic violence, and how many years can you get for this
  • How long can I stay on cash assitance, and what is the maximum amount granted for a 3 person household?
  • I am an adopted child and i ran away from my adopted parents in april of 2006. i turned 18 in aug. 2006 and now that im 18 i went back and asked for my birth certificate and my social security card but was refused to have it. im trying to get my life on track and i cant get a job with out my social security card, so what should i do.
  • what type of rights do grandparents have if the grandkids have lived with their parents all their life and the grandparents have seen them all their life?
  • The landlord was contacted regarding a mouse problem a few weeks ago. Prior to this, there had been no problems with the landlord. The landlord let an exterminator in to the apartment when no one was home with permission. After this, the landlord stated that the apartment was a health hazard because of clutter & cat small & it had to be fixed. Landlord contacted Housing assistance & complained. They said it had to be corrected. The apartment was cleaned, the majority of belongings were thrown away, & everything was tidy, still not good. 8 tenants when moved in, now 2. What recourse?
  • Is Arizona a common-law marriage state? If two seniors have been living together for more than ten years without being married and one passes away, will the living senior be responsible for the debts of the deceased.
  • I was terminated from my job because I injured myself, is this a legal practice that employers in this state can do ?
  • What help is there to get my Dad in a nursing home with no cost to me?
  • Our downstairs neighbor has been complaining that our 5 year old is to noisy and she has complained to the landlord even though we have accommodated her every time she's complained she sends us text messages on a daily bases and has just sent one saying that the landlord is kicking us out and we have a surprise coming to us .can the landlord legally kick us out due to a 5 year old being a 5 year old





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program