- Arizona Resources
- Arizona 2-1-1
- Pima County Courts Self Service Center
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Judicial Branch Self-Service Center Online
- AZ AG Victim's Rights Enforcement Officer
- Arizona Courts Locator
- AZ Office of the Attorney General Life Care Planning Packet
- Arizona Corporation Commision Securities Division
- Arizona Hospice Care
- Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS)
- Arizona Dept. of Insurance
- Area Agency on Aging
- Association of Arizona Food Banks
- Native Legal Net
- Birth Certificates - Arizona Office of Vital Records
- DES Division of Child Support Enforcement
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Attorney General Civil Rights Division
- Arizona Housing Information
- The Arizona Mobile Home Landlord Tenant Act
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- The Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Arizona Office of the Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau - Arizona
My wife is permanatly disabled under social security disablity. Part of her disablitiy is problems with comprehension. Between her learning disablity and hearing impairment, she has a really hard time comunicating with doctors and insurance companies. She just can't comprehend these things. She wants me to be her Medical Power of Attorney so that she doesn't have to deal with insurance companies customer service. The only information I can find is related to seniors. Can you help us? Where to go.. who to see?
My husband & I both agree on the dissolution of our covenant marriage. We have filed with Maricopa County Courts. I need to know if I have the proper forms to include with the standard forms given to me thru the court house.
Where can I get mental and legal assistance for a lawyer who is diabetic and depressed? He is from MI and is under going legal problems that need his attention but his debilitating illnesses interfere with his ability to protect his own rights.
How can i take someones name off of a birth certificate?
What is considered poverty level? how do i know if i qualify for the program?
Can my sister keep my car from me if the title is in my name?
I have a case going on with legal aid and I got the person served with the paperwork. The court told me to give that person 20 days to give an answer. This Thursday will be the 20th day and I wanted to know what do I do on the 21st day if the person doesn't give an answer?
if my car was inbounded in mesa for 30 day imbound. can the tow yard and police department keep my car for ransom due to money owed to them for storage fees. all tickets were dismissed in regards to the vehicle being towed.
where do i go to file a small estate affidavit?
under a civil judgement, as the appeal process is pending , do you have to pay the fine?
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program