Latest News

  • Contributing Attorney

    Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More


    Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at —

  • Savvy Seniors

    Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.


  • when i turned 65 disability ssd changed to ssa. on ssd i received ahcccs but today make too much money on ssa to qualify for ahcccs. my disabilities neither of which are ever going away. i cannot afford medicare advantage plans or private insurance. what can i do????
  • We have lived here in an apt. type setting for 11 months. We are curious if we can break our lease based on several factors. One being that our dryer, which they supplied, has NEVER worked and shocks us (safety issue). We've complained on several occassions (including the month we moved in). Nothing has been done, and now we can't use our dryer. Or, the fact that there wasn't for at least 7 months, common area lights outside. Now there are....or the fact that my husband fell down in an area on the complex with no lights (outside apt. complex). HELP!
  • I am a single mother of a 12 year old -turning 13 in less than a month- my son was born out of wedlock in Las Vegas, NV (Paternity was established) When he was about a year old, his father decided to leave. After we broke up, he then stayed in NV for a couple of months, then moved back to Mexico. My son and I moved to AZ in 2009. We have been residing here since then. Father has not made an effort to see/talk to son. He does NOT pay child support and he lives in Mexico City according to his Facebook Profile, what can I do to obtain sole custody/full decision making regarding my son?
  • I live in a building that supposed to be subsidized based on your income now they’re charging me 50% of their income for 50% is $24,000 a year I don’t make $24,000 a year can they legally do this and if not how do I go about filing a complaint because I’m looking at our buildings income guidelines and for them to charge me 24 I’m sorry 50% of rent monthly you have to meet $24,000 a year I don’t make that yearly can they legally do this and if not then what do I need to do about this
  • I am a truck driver and I drive the company truck. My company is asking me to sign a policy in which if there is any damage to the truck I will have to pay out my own pocket. If we do not sign the policy we will be fired. Is this legal? What type of attorney would I hire to review the policy?
  • How do I get a list of doctors that participate in the AHCCCS Medical Program in Chandler AZ?
  • What makes a Will valid in the state of Arizona
  • My employer provides hand written payroll checks every 2 weeks, however has never provided me with a paystub. In reading statutes, I was only able to find specific language regarding wage statements being required for electronic deposits. Annual statements are provided, however I have found discrepancies on these statements (amounts not matching checks received, pay dates missing from statements, pay dates listed on statement that weren't actually pay dates, incorrect taxes withheld). I have requested regular pay stubs, but they will not provide them. What can I do?
  • Hi, I am trying to get my security deposit back after two months since moving out, and I am preparing for a small claims court case. My question is: Can I use text messages in the small claims court case to provide documentation of what the other party said to me and to also help establish a timeline of events? If so, how should I go about doing this (bring the phone, print out the text messages from my phone, etc.)? Thanks!
  • What is the purpose of child support and what can the obligee use the money for?


  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program