AZ Law Help is provided as a public service web site. Your comments will help us improve how people use this site. You only need to provide your email address. Other information is voluntary. Please see the privacy policy under the Disclaimer section. Your email will be sent to the site webmaster.

Your comments about what works, what doesn't work, or what needs to be added to the site will make this site a better tool for the legal aid community in Arizona.

Your feedback is sent to the site webmaster. Please do not include any personal information about your legal issues. If you have questions for an attorney, please find an organization in your area under the Find Legal Help or look in Organization.

click here to submit your feedback.


  • My father has dementia- he is 76 yrs old and his current wife wants to put him in the VA in long term care- we are 100% against this as his Children. She won’t allow us any say with his care. I have medical power of attorney from several years back. Is there anything I can do and does that ever expire? She doesn’t know that I have this.
  • I was served with a protection order and had to leave my home. My girlfriend went by the house and noticed my roommate who had me served took my door off its hinges and stole my tools out of my room as well as the shed. What do I do?
  • My father recently moved to AZ; however, his Will was written (through an Attorney) while he was living in the state of Washington. Is his Will legal in AZ? Is there anything further he needs to do?
  • where can i find a list of current arizona rules of civil procedure. searches keep referring to federal rules of civil procedure.
  • I have court order establishing visitaion from Texas. However, I recently moved to AZ where my son lives. I want to modify the order. Should I go through the AZ or TX courts? What do paperwork do I need to file? I can not afford a lawyer.
  • My ex wife is living with a convicted felon. Is there a way to compel her to give his criminal history? Also they had a dv incident several months ago where both him and her were charged but charges were dropped. Is this relevant for child custody? I do not want this man around my children.
  • I married in 2001 when i turned 21 to a man i really didnt know he ended up having another family in mexico he left me a month later never heard from him again i believe hes in mexico how can i file for a divorce
  • Can the landlord put a lock on ac unit
  • what are the income guidelines
  • If I think that you have a "disability," what "reasonable accommodation" does your company have to make?




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program