An Email has been sent to the Administrator

You may wish to try one of the following link:


  • How to I enforce child support on behalf of my husband
  • My son turns 18 years in a few months. I feel it necessary to move him out of the house when he turns 18. I have heard that it isn't that simple. Can I simply ask him to leave and if he doesn't what are my rights? Since age 16 he has been destructive, disrespectful and has stolen thousands of dollars from us. Police have been involved, therapists, family therapist, case managers etc... The home is in turmoil... It's time for him to go.
  • if my wife leaves me does she have any rights to my pension and soc sec money no kids all are grown have some proof she has a boyfriend. has been gone since 10-30 no contact at all
  • i would like to visit with my grand children but cps will not allow me to do so what can I do ? I need a lawyer can't afford one can't find anyone to help
  • how do you divorce an Alzheimers patient?
  • My girlfriend and I split up almost a year ago. We have a 15 month old daughter. She won't let me see her. I have paid child support as much as I can. I have to go through the grandmother for visitation, and only get to see her an hour every two weeks if I'm lucky. How do I go about getting joint custody?
  • How do I get a divorce when I don't know where my spouse is.
  • My ex husband recently passed away and his only children were named sole beneficiaries in the divorce decree(irrevocable).The decree states that he was to maintain a policy through his employer but his widow insists he only had one policy that she purchased and maintained through AFLACK. How can my children find out if they are entitled to any monies from this or any other policy that could be hidden. His widow insists that she has nothing and that he had no will
  • I live out of state and have a health insurance order for my daughter. Does it have to go through my employer or can I find my own?
  • I have a 16 year old daughter who lived with her father and step mother in Arizona while I was recuperating from a heart attack. (I voluntarily gave him temporary custody, and live in a separate state). During the time my daughter lived with them, she was placed on probation. All of the court papers were signed by her step mother, are these documents legal? Does a step parent have the legal right to sign legal papers as a parent or guardian, without being granted guardianship of the child?


  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program