questions & answers
Question: Does a landlord have to pay for sewer?
A landlord is required to do the following under Arizona law. A.R.S. §§ 33-1322 – 1324.
- Provide the tenant with the name and address of the property’s owner and manager
- Provide the tenant with a free copy of the Arizona Landlord and Tenant Act
- Provide the tenant with a signed copy of the lease
- Provide the tenant with possession of the residence
- Comply with applicable building codes
- Make necessary repairs so that the residence is habitable
- Keep common areas clean
- Maintain all electrical, plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning equipment
- Provide for the removal of trash
- Supply running water and reasonable amounts of hot water
Does a landlord have to pay for sewer?
- Welcome to our Newly Redesigned Website! Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program